Parks & Recreation
DEPARTMENT MR. RONNIE FIELDS
- Haynesville City Park located on Stadium Drive includes the city pond, swimming pool, basketball court, two baseball/softball fields, a T-Ball field, three tennis courts, riding arena, and playground equipment.
- The Haynesville Golf Course is located on Price Drive, off Hwy 79 or Hwy Alt 2.
- Woodson Park located on McDonald Street includes a swimming pool, basketball court, two tennis courts and playground equipment. Also located on Betters Way is the Senior Citizen Park.
- Woodson Field is located off Hwy 79 South and includes two baseball/softball fields.
- Bicentennial Park is located at the corner of Hwy 79 and Bailey Avenue.
Claiborne Parish Fairgrounds, located on Fairgrounds Drive, is where the annual Claiborne Parish Fair takes place in mid-October. During mid-September, the annual Butterfly Festival takes place at the Fair Complex. The grounds provide 32 RV hookups for overnight stays or longer at very reasonable rates: $15.00 per day, $90.00 per week, and $250.00 per month A public golf course on Price Dr. off Hwy 79 S. There are also two swimming pools, baseball fields, tennis courts, library, and parks.